The Ashika Story:
Ashika is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 11 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Ashika had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
This role will help in overseeing the financials accounting, compliance and reporting. It is critical for the audits, taxation and compliances related to GST, TDS and SEBI. The incumbent will help in setting up the policies and processes and help in establishing the controls necessary for the business of our size.
- – Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- – Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts, Statutory, Tax and Transfer pricing Audit.
- – Supporting the internal Audit, Taxation and compliance related work.
- – Preparation of consolidated financials with applicable accounting standards & IND AS
- – Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- – Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- – Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- – Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- – Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- – Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- – Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- – Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- – Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- – Reporting with timely and accurate financial information to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
Qualification & Experience :
- – CA with around 3-10 years of relevant work experience.
- – Good understanding of the INDAS and accounting standards and policies.
- – Good knowledge of SAP .
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- · Be self-driven / quick starter
- · Have an ownership mindset
- · Aggressively drive and deliver results
“Ashika is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics”