Ashika Group is a 28+ years old diversified financial services group offering services including Brokerage, Lending, Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management.
Ashika Stock Broking, the broking vertical of Ashika Group is the largest retail stock broker in East India. Dhanush is Ashika Stock Broking’s cutting-edge B2C stock trading app, which provides users access to multiple asset classes (such as equity markets, commodity, currency, mutual funds, etc.) on a single platform.
Depository Operations Leadership: Lead and manage the overall functioning and supervision of the Depository Operations, ensuring efficient and compliant operations.
Settlement Activities: Oversee day-to-day settlement activities, including securities pay-in/pay-out and the creation of pledges for margin shortfalls/exposure.
Technology Proficiency: Utilize MS Office tools, including Excel, for data analysis and reporting, and collaborate with technology teams for system enhancements.
Audit Compliance: Manage audit processes, including Concurrent and Internal audits, ensuring all regulatory requirements are met..
Vendor Coordination: Collaborate with back office vendors to resolve system-related issues and ensure seamless operations.
Business Growth: Work with data to identify opportunities for business growth, product enhancements, and technological interventions
Qualification and Requirements:
– 7+ years of experience in Stock Broking and DP (Depository Participant)
– Experience in back-office/DP operations in a stock broking/securities firm, mutual fund, or related financial institution.
– Strong knowledge of Equity & Operations, Demat, and the Broking industry.
– Proficiency in CDSL/NSDL DP Systems.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
– Strong analytical acumen and problem-solving abilities.
– Sound knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
– Experience in handling audit processes, including concurrent and internal audits.