About the Company & Role:
Ashika Group is a 28+ years old diversified financial services group offering services including Brokerage, Lending, Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management.
Ashika Stock Broking, the broking vertical of Ashika Group is the largest retail stock broker in East India. Dhanush is Ashika Stock Broking’s cutting-edge B2C stock trading app, which provides users access to multiple asset classes (such as equity markets, commodity, currency, mutual funds, etc.) on a single platform.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in shaping how massive amounts of financial data can be used to drive business decisions. You will also be working on data generated from the Dhanush Application to better serve our retail clients.
- Collaborate closely with department heads and senior management stakeholders to spearhead projects independently.
- Automate data related manual tasks for our internal and external stakeholders ensuring seamless business operations
- Partner with business/product management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators, and associated drivers
- Collaborate with our Back Office team to harness the power of financial data in enhancing business operations.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building, and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful insights for Business, Marketing, and Product
- Develop cutting-edge algorithms to extract pertinent information from extensive datasets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation, and large-scale data analysis
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering/Data Science/Analytics Field
- Minimum 2 Year of relevant Analytics experience
- Proficiency with SQL and Pandas/R
- Familiar with Data visualization and tools like Tableau
- Strong problem-solving ability
- The candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills, Process Orientation, proactiveness, and the ability to take ownership of projects
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading, and investment principles is preferred but not required
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Knowledge of Firebase Analytics is an advantage